• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kelly Clarkson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I'm going to bournmouth tonight to see Kelly Clarkson LIVE! woo! My friend Maxine got two tickets for xmas and she just gave me one and her dads taking us there so i dont have to pay a penny which is good seeing as i have no money what so ever! its going to be fantastic i love her breakaway album and thats what the tours called woo! anyone else going to see or seen her on tour this year? anyone actually going to the bounmouth tonight? x

My sister is going on Monday at Birmingham NEC and she has a spare ticket so I might go and see her. Don't know yet.

Hope you have a great evening and let me know what it was like!

[colorPurpl]h wow.. lt us know how it wnt. ovly of your frin to think of you. W'r going to s Bon Jovi in Jun!

[color]Amin Not: Sorry in't man to prss it. Nothing was it from this post!

Last edited by a moderator:
I so wanted to see Bon Jovi in June but I have exams around then and I cannot afford to mess them up! lol. Are you seeing Bon Jovi at the Ricoh Arena? I saw Bon Jovi at Hyde Park about two years a go. mmmmmm Richie Sambora! lol

IT WAS FANTASTIC! if your offered a ticket take it! she was as good live as on her CD she does all tracks from breakaway and some from her old and new album she sung Behind these hazel eyes in a wedding dress!! hehe x

squeakypigs said:
I so wanted to see Bon Jovi in June but I have exams around then and I cannot afford to mess them up! lol. Are you seeing Bon Jovi at the Ricoh Arena? I saw Bon Jovi at Hyde Park about two years a go. mmmmmm Richie Sambora! lol

Yeah we are, Mike's really into him (his music!) and been trying to get hold of tickets for ages! Finally got hold of them sometime last year! Can't wait.. A pressie for Mike's birthday!

gothchick1515 said:
IT WAS FANTASTIC! if your offered a ticket take it! she was as good live as on her CD she does all tracks from breakaway and some from her old and new album she sung Behind these hazel eyes in a wedding dress!! hehe x

Oh cool.. Well yeah, if you're offered, take it! LOL

Sounds really great, am sure you enjoyed it!

I was offered ticket but asked to give her the money which I don't have! LOL. My mum has now offered to pay for mine and my sisters ticket now so I can go and see her tonight. Will let you all know what I think!

she was really good on the brits last week, mind you when you go and see someone like her live you know its gonna be great coz the whole reason she is famous is that she can sing live really well

Thats cool, i didnt like many of her songs before but now I'm converted :P

Kelly was fantastic. Was so close to front - about 15 seats back so she didn't like a spot on a stage lol.

I recorded nearly the whole concert on my phone (audio!) lol.... Whooppsss! hehe..

I will add the audio on here for those who wish to listen to it.! I recorded her singing - Annie Lennox - Why - Since you've been gone - Gone - Breakaway - Behind these Hazel Eyes and a couple more! :)

they wouldnt let us have our phones on! did she do hazel eyes in a wedding dress? i knew yu'd love it x

squeakypigs said:
Kelly was fantastic. Was so close to front - about 15 seats back so she didn't like a spot on a stage lol.

I recorded nearly the whole concert on my phone (audio!) lol.... Whooppsss! hehe..

I will add the audio on here for those who wish to listen to it.! I recorded her singing - Annie Lennox - Why - Since you've been gone - Gone - Breakaway - Behind these Hazel Eyes and a couple more! :)

great! Sounds like you had a great time!

This is really rubbish quality as it was taken on a rubbish cam phone but this is how close we were to front

Pic - Back of Kelly! lol

Kel.jpg

This sounds sad but on my sound recorder on my phone I kinda recorded nearly the whole concert lol I will try and add the audio on here for any of you Kelly fans!

oh wow.. when we see Bon Jovi, we will be the other end of the stadium! LOL

Only wheelchair stands they had left which was a bit poo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back