• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kelly needs love and support from you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending you big hugs and just to say thinking of you

love karen

Sorry to hear you are having all these problems. Hope you manage to sort them out. So sorry to hear about that cat. Sounds like a very tough decision to make.

:'( :'( Aww, thank you all so very much and thank you Debbie for posting for me :-*

I have written a letter to them, but yet to post it as still trying to speak to the right person at CAB. I'm going to see a friend this week who has had dealings with our MP and also my OT is going to be on the case about it all.

When things start to go right, something doubley bad has to happen to get us back to the bottom again! Bloomin life! :-\ :-\

Thanx heaps for all the support :-*

Bubbles will be taken on Thursday. Have done all my crying and thinking. A decision that had to be made sooner rather than later. Not a choice that anyone likes to make.

what you are going through will only make you stronger sweetheart, you give them hell I was so mad when I read what you were going through, glad you have made the decision about bubbles as some one whos been there this year I dont doubt the bad way you must be feeling its such a hard thing to do but our love for them helps us through it, chin up thinking of you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back