• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Kids are so in love with their piggies ♥️

Pixie1980

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so glad we got our 3 girls. They have literally changed from nervous little things who bolted at first sight of human, to inquisitive, playful little characters who constantly ask for food the moment they see us. The kids love them (as do I 😁💕)
They're called Peppa (Abby brown) Fluffy (smooth brown) and Sophia (crested) 🐹🐹🐹

Attachments

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
What lovely photos, I love to see children enjoying there pets. It’s so good for children to express their love for an animal and teaches them care and compassion too x I have two grandchildren who love their pets too

Freela

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Love the relationship between kids and animals! It makes my heart swell up! Watching my kids grow up with their various pigs has been great (my son is now 16 and seems to work for them most days, fetching treats from the fridge! LOL!)

The little red one with the white crest reminds me so much of my own childhood pig, Caramel!