King Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We got it on dvd the other day and watched it in the evening.

It's such a great film if no-one's seen it. OK, it took me a bit of time to get into it, but it's got laughs, crawlies and the odd tearful moment in!
The only other film that I always, always cry to is Ghost! :)

Anyone else seen it? What do you think?

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's a brill film, just a little bit slow to get started.... :)

Reaction score
Its brilliant isnt it?!

We went to the cinema last December to watch it and took my 2 boys aged 10 and 14 and my hubbys son whos 10 and his daughter whos 8 to see it. They all loved it but at the end my step daughter sobbed her little heart out, :'( she was so loud and the whole cinema was just looking at her. My hubby had to take her out in the end! Bless!

Then we bought it on dvd for all the kids as an easter pressie instead of choccie.

Reaction score
amanda said:
Its brilliant isnt it?!

We went to the cinema last December to watch it and took my 2 boys aged 10 and 14 and my hubbys son whos 10 and his daughter whos 8 to see it. They all loved it but at the end my step daughter sobbed her little heart out, :'( she was so loud and the whole cinema was just looking at her. My hubby had to take her out in the end! Bless!

Then we bought it on dvd for all the kids as an easter pressie instead of choccie.

Awwww! I never thought it would be as good as people made out so didn't see it at cinema! But gosh it was great! :)

DebbieR said:
I couldn't watch it. I cried buckets at the original ::)

Aww Debbie! :-* :-*

D

DebbieR

LOL I know. Pathetic isn't it? I just couldn't watch this one cos he looked so real. ;D

S

snugglypig

I cryed too,
but then that nothing new I can cry watching East Enders
Brilliant film also have it on Dvd

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.