Kizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevs

Reaction score
I'm bidding on a book on Ebay called the Diddakoi, it's by Rumer Godden and was televised by BBC as Kizzy in the 70's.

I read the book when I was younger and now i'm buying it for my son, does anyone else remember the book or the series?

Or does anybody remember programmes like The Phoenix and the Carpet?

D

DebbieR

I used to love Kizzy. It was brilliant and the Pheonix and the carpet. I used to sit on our rug and wish it could fly ;D

P

piglover

I remember Kizzy I loved it and the Phoenix and the carpet. Isn't Kizzy a great name for a rex girlie must store that..........!

bevs

Reaction score
Ok when I get the book and we have read it i'll start a list of who wants to borrow it first ;D

bevs

Reaction score
WOOHOO :D

I've managed to find a 1975 copy on Amazon :) It kept on going for silly money on Ebay but I got it on Amazon for 1p plus £2.75 P+P. Can't wait to get it and read it again :)

*Edit i've just bought The Phoenix and The Carpet too :D and they had it on DVD too!

Dust off your rug Debbie it's magic carpet time again LOL ;D

D

DebbieR

Woohoo. I'll take the trolley off it and the cats water cup and we can go flying on Friday ;D ;D

How did you get it for 1p? Do Amazon do auctions? ?

bevs

Reaction score
They do but I got it in the Amazon Marketplace, private sellers, bit like Ebay reallly I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.