• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Kizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm bidding on a book on Ebay called the Diddakoi, it's by Rumer Godden and was televised by BBC as Kizzy in the 70's.

I read the book when I was younger and now i'm buying it for my son, does anyone else remember the book or the series?

Or does anybody remember programmes like The Phoenix and the Carpet?

D

DebbieR

I used to love Kizzy. It was brilliant and the Pheonix and the carpet. I used to sit on our rug and wish it could fly ;D

P

piglover

I remember Kizzy I loved it and the Phoenix and the carpet. Isn't Kizzy a great name for a rex girlie must store that..........!

Reaction score
Ok when I get the book and we have read it i'll start a list of who wants to borrow it first ;D

Reaction score
WOOHOO :D

I've managed to find a 1975 copy on Amazon :) It kept on going for silly money on Ebay but I got it on Amazon for 1p plus £2.75 P+P. Can't wait to get it and read it again :)

*Edit i've just bought The Phoenix and The Carpet too :D and they had it on DVD too!

Dust off your rug Debbie it's magic carpet time again LOL ;D

D

DebbieR

Woohoo. I'll take the trolley off it and the cats water cup and we can go flying on Friday ;D ;D

How did you get it for 1p? Do Amazon do auctions? ?

Reaction score
They do but I got it in the Amazon Marketplace, private sellers, bit like Ebay reallly I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.