Lady Tuppence and Friends Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccc

My Cheif Mummy, Laura, wanted me to introduce myself and my friends properly - with photos!

This is me, Tuppence-Poppy. Laura took this photo just before a quick haircut. I hate having my hair messed with but Laura doesn't see the point in taking too much hair off when it's not necessary. I once had hair so long it started to curl up, but it hasn't got quite so long since.

Here are some more photos of me. See how pretty I am? I'm very popular. I was even Pet of the Day (at the Pet of the Day website) in August!

This is me in the bath. I hate baths but Laura says it stops my hair from being yellow and tangled. I still look very sweet in the bath, all messy and scruffy!

Here are a few recent pictures of me, taken in the last few wheeks.

I will make sure Laura finds some photos of my friends - Sir Charlie, Lady Lottie and Princess Jasmine - in a minute so you can meet them as well. ;D

G

gothchick1515

your guinea pigs is so cute! and fantastic names and tht little couch is so fab x

C

ccc

Wheeks to you gothckick! (Note from Laura - that's "Thanks" in our language!)

Here are some photos of my bestest buddy, Sir Charlie-Parsley. He's not really a Sir but so many people love him that he earned his title unoffocially.

Charlie-Parsley is a Lemon Agouti Abyssinian. He will be 3 years old on 6th May '06, so he is a very big boy. He has been neutered so he can live safely with his ladies. He has been my very good friend since I joined the Humphreys family in August 2004, and we got on great from the very start, even when I was a tiny 8 week old scruffball! He's a real softie and adores to be massaged by Laura.

Here is Charlie in the bath. You wouldn't know he is such a handsome Abyssinian from this photo!

Here are some more recent pigtures of my dear friend:-

x Lady Tuppence x

PS. Laura says she will have to take over typing soon, as it gets confusing to have me talking to you all instead of her!

C

cutecavy

Hi Tuppy! Wiggy here!

You are a very gorgeous piggy and so are your brothers and sisters. Welcome to TGPF :D

~ Wiggy, the piggy.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
WOW, Tuppy you're gorge, you make me rumble!

Tonic xx

My mummy told me off cos I'm rumbling! :)

W

Wheekster

Tuppy and Charlie, you are both so adorable :-* I just love that veggie beard of yours Tuppy, its so cute, lol ;D

C

ccc

piggie luvin vi said:
give tuppy to meeeeee! shes mine! lol

vi xx
Haha, nooooo chance! She is mine. ;D You might get to meet her soon though when you visit NI.

OK, next piggle.

Lottie-Primrose is a black and tan English. She will be 3 years old at the end of June. I adopted her from Green Fields Rescue on 27th June 2005; she was one of the shortest staying residents of GFR as I reserved her the day after she arrived (and took her home the day after that). She had never had piggy company until I introduced her to Charlie and Tuppy...she was willing to put up with Tuppence's attitude just to have the chance to be around other pigs!

C

ccc

An finally, mt Jasmin-Pachs. Jazzi will b 1 yar ol on 4th May '06. Sh was aopt by m from GF on 31st July 05. Sh is crazy. At 9 months ol sh wighs 2lb 11oz....havir than all th othrs. Sh osn't at any mor than an sh xrciss mor than th othrs, but sh still wighs th most. It must b th sp sh ats. Sh's lik a foo machin.

[color]Amin not: siz on of th imags for you

Last edited by a moderator:
P

piggie luvin vi

laura i was only jokin lol! i know you luv tuppy to bitz! hehe! i cant wait to meet her! (and of corse cant wait to meet you laura and the other piggies!)

vi xx

michellemuffin

Reaction score
they are absolutly adorable and obviously very spoilt they all take good photos I think they've had a lot of practice lol, they are just so sweet you lucky thing I'm glad another piggy lays with her back legs out, one of mine does and I often thought she was daft as a brush, they all seem to be chatting to you as well or singing

K

kellyspiggies

your piggies are so happy, thats nice to see them enjoying themselves

C

ccc

Charlie-Parsley

24th February '06

Tuppence-Poppy

24th February '06

Jasmine-Peaches

24th February '06

None of Lottie (aka Lulu) today as she just wasn't co-operating!

Status
Not open for further replies.