• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Large CHEAP coroplast / correx

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilpetchannel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi iv finally found a website that sells large correx at low prices with a thicknes of 2mm-4mm that DELIVERS and they're CHEAP xx>>>
Link: https://www.sitebox.ltd.uk/product/poa230/correx-protection-board-8-x-4-24m-x-12m-per-sheet/
They range from
£4.50 (inc VAT) for a 2mm black Correx Protection Board 8' x 4' (2.4m x 1.2m) per Sheet to £11.70 (inc VAT) for a 4mm translucent correx Protection Board 8' x 4' (2.4m x 1.2m) per Sheet

Delivery is £5.95 mainland UK for orders <£50 and come with in 1-2 working days x)

I was so happy my order came so fast and iv struggled trying to find a big enough sheet for a reasonable price but mine came to about £15

heres a pic of it below

CIMG0055.jpg

Last edited:
Fab buy :)

Where did you get that bedding..it looks gorgeous x)

You are a star!
I am starting to buy everything I need to build my own C&C cage.
I did have a shop bought one but it is this site! I have spent a blooming fortune since I registered, but Rodders (my wiccle piggy fella) is loving it!xoxoxoxoxoxo Thank you so much

That's were I get our correx from, in fact I had a delivery today, I've not opened mine yet, careful when you do. Mind your nose :o

I did put a link in the housing - correx supplies section the other day.

They also will supply any colour of your choice, as long as you have 500 sheets! It's will get delivered on a pallet. I've not got enough room for all that. :{

That's were I get our correx from, in fact I had a delivery today, I've not opened mine yet, careful when you do. Mind your nose :o

I did put a link in the housing - correx supplies section the other day.

They also will supply any colour of your choice, as long as you have 500 sheets! It's will get delivered on a pallet. I've not got enough room for all that. :{

Note to myself!
Learn how to navigate this site! x:p
Thanks xx

It's bloomin fab. All the women I work with think that I have lost the plot. But who cares?
NOT ME!@)@):))
Honestly I would not know half of what I do now without the knowledge of kind hearted people like yourself xxxxx
Many many thanks xxxxxxxx

It is a very useful site with loads of info on it. I need more hours in the day to read it all.

I was dead excited when I found sitebox also, their sheets are a bit bigger than some places and they are very helpful. Good luck with your construction.

Now who has grids in stock?

grids

screwfix have grids, ours are coming tuesday. I'e been reassured by their sales team that although the photo on their website shows 2 cubes, there is in fact 4, so 16 panels.
going to order from sitebox today i think

Last edited:
Cool, i'll look into B&Q and screwfix, thank you.

I've already made a large cage, I found using the connectors at the top and zip ties at the bottom worked the best, this allowed the correx to sit flat. I've also seen several different methods on the forum, there's lots of good ideas.

Regarding the ScrewFix grids, I got some from there last week and the reassurances are correct, the picture is wrong in their catalogue! I bought two boxes but only needed a couple of pieces from the second box in the end so I have lots spare to make my cage bigger in the future - just letting my husband get used to size of this one first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back