Last morning of carers! Woo-hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
It was the last morning of these two horrible carers that I've had the past couple of months - a husband and wife 'team' although the guy just watches! Male carers don't bother me - not being selfish but they are here to get me up and as long as they do that, I aint bothered if it's male or female!

Anyway I have to sign their sheet every morning and they wanted to know how well they've been. I couldn't tell them the truth cos I would've lost it! LOL
I smiled and said 'fine'.

The truth - they were loud, rude, patronising, lazy, damn right nosey, hated them both singing, whistling and playing with the cat - a loud 'aww the lickle puddy tat, you wickle cutie' does not go down well with her upstairs at 7am each morning!
On top of that it's the 'footy, footy' and the 'litlle girly-wirly' that has really got me hepped up!

The woman continues to sing 'footy, footy put the socky on..' and then 'booty, booty on the footy, footy..' eh? I'm 24 for God's sake! ;D

They were really asking for a slap I tell you! ;D

Anyway, they've gone! Good riddance! Bon voyage! Take a hike! Get lost! Bye! Don't come back again!

ROTFLMAO! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back to square one with new ones on Monday! Hope they are better

D

DebbieR

You're joking! Did they really talk to you in baby language? :o :o Oh my God! Kelly you really should have slapped 'them girl. How dare they! You should tell the agency.

I'm so glad you don't have to put up with them anymore. Lets hope the next two are better.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
OMG :o you should have made a detailed complaint, they were so patronising, girl you can hold your temper better then I ever could, >:(

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
I'm not joking, they were that bad! And baby talk - oh yeah! Had to bite my tongue quite a few times, cos if it came out then I wouldn't be able to stop! ;D

Got the main supervisor over soon (in the next few days) cos she wants to have a chat about them.

Do you honestly think I'd let them get away with it!? LOL

G

gothchick1515

Our carers for Charlotte are the same Kelly but they're from the social services and they're free so my mum wont complain! They critisie my mum all the time, tell her she does things wrong and when they change charlottes dressing on her tummy (shes got a stoma) they say that my mum hasnt cleaned it when she does it every night! and when we do charlottes hair red for her which she loves they go and wash it all out (if its a wash in one) even when we have washed hair the day before they really irritate me and they have complained that my mum doesnt care about charlotte for than once! which really gets me angry because my mums life revolves around charlottes care! Oner of them says all of charlottes clothes are too dirty or too small but we wash them before she wears them and of course they look small shes teeny (a size 15-16 girls size) she says there too small before shes even dressed her! I would complain Kelly they shouldnt treat you like that! at least you dont have to see them again ;D wish the same could be said for Charlottes carers! :-\ x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Darling, social services or not, make the complaint! That is appalling the way that they treat your mum over Charlotte!

If not I'll come over and slap them! Grrrr

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I cannot believe what I am reading free or not you complain, that sort of treatment will make your poor mum depressed doubting her own ability, I dont know why these type of people go into caring, but as I much prefer animals to people I guess I'm on the right track, in not trusting people, a bit extrem I know but after reading the postings I dont doubt it,
damn well complain if you dont you never will get the right sort of person who needs to be caring for Charlotte, who has love and the right attitude to Charlotte and your mum

D

DebbieR

How do these people get the title of carers? I'd rather have Jack The Ripper looking after me. >:(

Kelly I know you won't let them get away with it. You done it the clever way - now they can get reprimanded and not take it out on you.

As for Charlottes carers - they're just nasty. How dare they say that your mum doesn't look after her properly. If your mum was really neglectful, there are procedures in place to make sure that Charlotte is looked after properly. These carers know they haven't got a case or they would have reported it. They're just being nasty. As if your mum doesn't have enough on her plate as it is! You can still complain you know - even though they are from social services. No-one should have to put up with that.

Ooh it makes me mad as hell >:(

G

gothchick1515

My mums too laid back to complain shes like me! though they make me angry i already had a go at one women who has retired now in fact shortly after i screamed at her, every day when they where here and my mum could have a bath they would call her and ask for a 'cleaner' flannel even though it had JUST come out of the tumble dryer! I heard it all as my room is between the bathroom and the landing and the stupid cow was shouting up the stairs so i got out and then came down to tell her that the flannel was clean! and if she wanted it cleanr she could go and wash it herself or buy us new ones! then she told me to but out that it wasnt my business and that i was just a child i was 16 i had left school and i look after charlotte in the evenings and at some weekends so i went mad i told her that i saw the flannel washed and that charlotte was in a cold shower chair all the time we where arguing and that if she cared at all about charlotte she would have just used the flannel that was still warm from the ****** tumble dryer. she just mutterd something and went back in, my mum was really cross with me but i dont care my mum is lucky to have 3 minueites to herself and when she has a bath its not fair if they go dragging her out! she didnt come back after that hehe I'm very laid back but sometimes i just explode! lol Kelly you need to kick some carers but! x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Laid back or not lovey, there needs to be something said - it's not fair on your mum, your family and of course, Charlotte

D

DebbieR

Well done Verity. That woman needed telling and you certainly done that. They have no right to treat people like that. Your mum is very lucky to have you to fight in her corner

bevs

Reaction score
Glad they're gone Kell, you make sure you tell the boss exactly how bloody patronizing they were. >:(

Verity free or not they still have certain standards of care that they have to keep to and it doesn't sound like they are. I imagine they can see your mum is quite meek and that's why they do it because they know she won't complain. >:(

P

princessguinea

OMG! If that was me i wouldve told them," look I'm a grown ass woman not a five year old. i have breasts and an ass to prove it! >:( ;)

G

gothchick1515

Shes lucky but she doesnt think i should! I think because shes younger than them she doesnt want to disrespect them, my grandparents where very strict! so she just wont have a go at them but i will lol! x

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so shocked!

Kelly, I think your two need their own carers - preferably from the psychaitric department. ;D

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LMAO agree with you there love - sometimes I do wonder who needs the looking after!

Status
Not open for further replies.