• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lego Rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Why is it, when you smash lego the stuff flies EVERYWHERE! I had a hissy last night, threw 2 lego models (well mega blocks, but they are the Halo ones which are pretty awesome) and as they smashed, the stuff flew everywhere, I mean we were finding bits of this thing in places that we didn't quite expect!

Then after I thought I had found all of the bits (turns out one is in Steve's pocket at the moment) I decided that to make up for being a mad destructive thing, I thought I would surprise Steve when he got back so he could find both the Scarab Turret and the Warthog both not only reassembled, but the little Spartans and Covernant sitting in their respective machines, all happy and as if they had never broken.

I put the Scarab back together, no problems, in fact I was the one who put it together originally (albeit wrong but pobodys nerfect). Then came me trying my hand at assembling the Warthog... Bits flew off, don't ask how but they did. THEN I got a bit confused as to why the front end looked different to how it was, only to find that I had put the back end on the front as well as putting the front in the right place. D'oh!

Note to self... when in a rage, only smash things you know you can put back together mallethead

Yes. I so agree.

My OH has his lego batman collection on top of the cupboard in the hallway and I knocked off a figure sitting on a bike thing. I don't normally touch it, it's too spiky and delicate, this was just an accident. There were bits everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. There was no way I could put it back together, I just had to present him with the box of bits I'd found and hope that they were all there!

Oh yes, and he blames the dust all over the lego on Albert. Yeah right!

Lol! I love lego (even though I'm a 30 year old girl :)) )

I hate losing a piece, and then subsequently standing in it (ouch!) though

I used to love the lego technic, we had some at school but could never convince my parents to buy me any. I'm 30 btw, nice to find lots of similar aged piggy lovers :)

Last edited:
Off topic I know but are you really 30? I thought you were younger than that. I'm 30 in June :(

Aw thankyou :)p Yep, I'll be 31 by the time you get to 30 ;)

Simon bought me some Star Wars Lego last Christmas! I think it was mainly because it kept me quiet for an hour or so, so he could watch football in peace! :))

i have a box of lego in my flat my O/H thinks its awesome little piggles i know what you mean by stepping on it even worse if your still half asleep

Murphy's Law says you will ALWAYS step on a piece of LEGO, even after you spent an hour picking up every piece you could find! OUCH!
I'm 33 by the way :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back