• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lentil shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ts1

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know if Guinea Pigs can eat Lentil shoots? I planted some lentils and they have grown really well, can they eat this plant?

I searched on google and found on yahoo answers someone saying they can but want to check with you guys.

Anyone know?

bump

anyone? they look so lovely, fresh and green, i feel sure they must be able to eat them......

Umm, I have no idea to be honest...I wouldn't have thought they were poisonous, but best to check first, you never know.

Wiebke if you don't know they i'm definitely not risking it! :(|)

Any idea how I can find out though?

:(|), something I learnt from my greek MIL, if you plant them in cotton wool and water they grow - just did it for fun with my daughter but now they have grown really well and was wondering if maybe the piggles could eat the shoots?.....

:(|), something I learnt from my greek MIL, if you plant them in cotton wool and water they grow - just did it for fun with my daughter but now they have grown really well and was wondering if maybe the piggles could eat the shoots?.....
bit like bean shoots? drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back