lethal boys fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynneprice

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi was wondering if anybody would be interested in buying my hand made cards ,am told by other people that they are lovely.just recently sold most of my stock so will need to build it up again but will upload some pics of a few of my cards soon.was also thinking of making various guinea pig cards.(will need to buy supplies for those ) so if I have a good response on here will go ahead and get supplies ordered.my prices are good varying from £1.00 to £3.oo on average.
Now the important bit ,will donate half of proceeds to the little lethal babies fund once its set up .
so you get a lovely card, and a real feel good that youve helped 2 gorgeous little guineas xx:)

lynneprice

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ok will get started ,havent got too many made cards at moment as sold loads today but will get some pics of what ive got online and get cracking on making more.will endevour to get pics up this weekend.thanks for the interest shown xx:)

Sue G

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like original guinea pig cards too, so would be most interested - just one thing, I don't "do" paypal, so would you accept a cheque? There are members here who could vouch for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.