• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

"Lettuce" tell you the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are aloud lettuce but not everyday.

Cause Lettuce is something like a Wet food just like tomatoes. They'll get ill if they have to much. Too much of a good thing! 0:)

daftscotslass said:
According to the rescue my poor piggy Bart had never seen anything but dried food and carrots his entire life (about 3 or 4 years). It took very gradual introductions of food to eventually get him eating the same as the others.

srry I'm a bit behind just catching up on threads, but this is what happened to heath too. he had n hay, was bedded on straw, and was nly fed dry food and carrot.

hes pee looks a bit odd still I'm wondering if this is caused by all the calcium he had. now he is introduced to other veg he wont touch carrot, so i avoid giving it t him much, just the odd piece now and then

lettuce wise, i usually feed mine little gem, when they occasinally get lettuce, if not then they get cs lettuce if ive paid a visit to lidl

when i got Xavier he was in a cage with some dried food, water and a few pieces of old carrot :(

the boys love romaine lettuce and spinach but they dont get it very often...Xavier used to like little gem lettuce sometimes.

i usually give mine foods having a high water content lke cucumber because i dont see them drink alot, and i worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back