• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lighter Evenings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not here it's dark already... :no:

It got dark earlier than normal here today. And I have to disagree with you - I love turning the little lamps on, closing the curtains and getting all snuggly. Sometimes I even do it before the lights need to be turned on!

Not here it's dark already... :no:
It got dark earlier than normal here today. And I have to disagree with you - I love turning the little lamps on, closing the curtains and getting all snuggly. Sometimes I even do it before the lights need to be turned on!
Oh no that is depressing to hear! You will be wishing you lived here now! It was going pitch about half an hour ago.

Really AbiS? It is interesting to hear that. I feel shut out when I have to close the curtains. I don't mind the lamps going on though.

I noticed yesterday afternoon that it is getting lighter! I'm so happy :D I love it during summer when it's about 8pm and still light outside! I love walking in weather like that!

I noticed yesterday afternoon that it is getting lighter! I'm so happy :D I love it during summer when it's about 8pm and still light outside! I love walking in weather like that!
Yes, we walk in the summer too. It is nice...providing we don't walk too far.

Yes, we walk in the summer too. It is nice...providing we don't walk too far.

My boyfriend and I often walk for hours and hours during the summer! We once started about 11am and got back to his house about 7pm, we got lost and didn't have a clue how to get home, but we didn't care! It was lovely!

Reactions: A&T
My boyfriend and I often walk for hours and hours during the summer! We once started about 11am and got back to his house about 7pm, we got lost and didn't have a clue how to get home, but we didn't care! It was lovely!
Wow, that is a very long time to walk for. My legs start aching after a while...Unless there is a gift shop in my sight!

I'm so glad! I've been googling trying to find out when it will get lighter again as I hate how its always pitchblack.

I'm so glad! I've been googling trying to find out when it will get lighter again as I hate how its always pitchblack.
I think it was just after Christmas or January, it officially started? At least you can look forward to it. x

:)) maybe! alot of it is mental health related, and light sensitivity. and having summer SAD. so basically loads of things! i wear sunglasses all the time and it's still too bright for me, even in winter.
Oh no I am sorry to hear that. :(
I have I admit I start to tear at the eyes when we're on a sunny motorway, even when the sky is just white! :eek:

At least you can look cool in your glasses.

Oh no I am sorry to hear that. :(
I have I admit I start to tear at the eyes when we're on a sunny motorway, even when the sky is just white! :eek:

At least you can look cool in your glasses.

i wish! i look ridiculous in them but i'm addicted to them! :roll: x

we'll go with vampire over nutter! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back