• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Like my melon-Pumpkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hermoine76

Hello everyone I was looking at my melon this morning and decided that it would make a great substitute for a pumpkin.So here is my creation I hope you all like it ,made the kids laugh ;D

Madethekidslaugh.jpg

Thank you I have it outside my house and people are giving it funny looks I thought it was nice as its different,Glad you like it ;D

It's great, it looks like a strange alien ;D

OK as a responsible adult (Eh hum!) I think I should try out the sweets we have brought to give the little darling trick or treaters mmmmmm I think I will start with the chewy sweets..............

mmmmmmm yummy ooops no I mean their fine that wont kill them.....lol.......Let's try the foam bananas......just a handful.....

Oh I can't speak they are stuck to my teeth........Mmm they've passed what do I HAVE to try next.........ohhh midget gums mmm better to be safe then sorry.....mabe 2 handfuls just to be sure...

I think somebodys going to have to go shopping again ::) ;D

lol I'm glad you all like my pumpkin.........mmm Now whats next oh toffee apples oh boy oh boy I just have to make sure........
Oh just another bite ;D

Oh my dentist is going to shoot me.........I just cant stop munching....Mabe a trip to tescos to stock up....Bev iv'e done it now...The bowl is almost empty....I shall pop to tescos and buy some more.......but you know what,I will have to make sure thay are suitable too,Might just try a few....1...2...33333 lol

the melons great well done we've got a pumpkin with a light inside as usual, got my bag of sweets ready for trick or treaters, our shops here are banned form selling flour and eggs to under 18s until tomorrow.

wooo hoo love the melon ! Ive done a pumpkin and got loads of sweeties, cakes and treats. Bought lots of pots and pumpkin shaped baskets ! ;D

I had loads it was such a laugh my husband dressed up as a mad professor and scared all the trick or treaters ha ha ha I don't think they will come back next year

Great melon Jack O'Lantern!

Silly me completely forgot to buy some treats for the trick or treaters so James ended up giving out apples and pears - bet they were soooo disappointed! Silly thing was I had done loads of nice things for patients at work like getting them toffees and making pumpkin soup - then completely forgot about trick or treaters - doh!

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back