lion head guniea pig.... heard it all now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bramble

while in the vets tonight with one of my german lops (having check up after snip...coz the monkey knibbled the wound & had to have staples !)
a woman came in & asked the VA ' i need to find a home for my 3 m old lion head guniea pig can you help' VA ' lion head piggie? you mean rabbit?" girl ' no its a guniea pig' ?? :D she sighed n said 'the man in the shop said it was'
makes you wonder wot sort of people we have in this area doesnt it ??

& yes the little girl is coming to live here on wednesday, i imagine shes a pru ( the girl had a pic on her phone) i couldnt take her sooner as i really want to spend some 121 with my GL hes one of my fav buns & is on anti biotics for a few days , with a carefull eye being kept on his bitz ! :D

bevs

Reaction score
Maybe it's the same pet shop owner that tried to tell Debbie that guineas were carnivorous and eat each other overnight ;D

michellemuffin

Reaction score
bev said:
Maybe it's the same pet shop owner that tried to tell Debbie that guineas were carnivorous and eat each other overnight ;D
LMAO ;D ;D ;D there are some total idiots in the world are'nt there and even as many people who believe them

Status
Not open for further replies.