• Winter is here! Make sure you piggies are safe by taking action now, for more information on cold weather protection - Click Here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Lizard!

No. The man on the ferry said he would charge me double through because he is scared of lizards/gekos!
how outrageous is that. I didn't know that they could even do that!
Of course I disagreed and told him that either he charged me the correct amount of he would lose a lot of custom from me and my family.

Bill & Ted

Adult Guinea Pig
It was not that long ago that a zoo in Denmark killed a baby male Rothschild's giraffe because genetically it was no use for breeding. I saw it in the newspapers, there was outrage.

I noticed that a zoo programme on TVs last week was trying to coax a large monitor lizard to eat, using a dead guinea pig, makes me sick to think someone's breeding them to feed to other animals! The zoo/circus and pet industry is really a very ugly world!