• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lizard!

No. The man on the ferry said he would charge me double through because he is scared of lizards/gekos!
how outrageous is that. I didn't know that they could even do that!
Of course I disagreed and told him that either he charged me the correct amount of he would lose a lot of custom from me and my family.

It was not that long ago that a zoo in Denmark killed a baby male Rothschild's giraffe because genetically it was no use for breeding. I saw it in the newspapers, there was outrage.

I noticed that a zoo programme on TVs last week was trying to coax a large monitor lizard to eat, using a dead guinea pig, makes me sick to think someone's breeding them to feed to other animals! The zoo/circus and pet industry is really a very ugly world!

Don't think so, not for reptiles. I'm just trying to make sense of the story tbh.

I hope the op has the correct enclosure, equipment and experience to care for this gecko. Mine cost me a lot to set up and it's sad how many of them end up just stuck in a tiny tank and fed a poor diet.

As for the zoo, I have emailed them about this post and asked them to take a look into this story.
Was there any follow up on this strange turn of events?

So cruel thats a leopard gecko there beautiful lizards

Oh my that poor Gecko. So pleased you saved it.

That is disgraceful behaviour from the zoo.

I think @Pawz was referring to @Louise's Zoo who emailed the zoo directly about the claim. But she hasn't been on the forum since November either
Yes sorry I didn’t make that very clear, was just wondering if she ever had a reply to her mail to the zoo.

Back