• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lonesome Gpig :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosieCavy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So my partner came home from work today and said that one of the guys he works with has a single Sow all on her own and asked if we wanted her cause he doesn't intend on buying her a friend as once she's gone that will be it.

Well, how can I possibly say no!? I feel awful knowing she is on her own, apparantly she is really lonely (she used to have many friends but they have all passed away over the last couple of years). She is only 2 years old so potentially has a long time left on this earth so to be on her own for that many years is awful! I would be a horrible person to know what I know about her now and say no!

I don't know her name or breed yet but I'm excited about possibly adding a 7th pig to my furry family :)

Lonesome guinea pig....sounds like me!

It is lovely to hear your taking on another piggy. Good luck.

Oh that is sad. It is really nice you are taking her on. She will be very happy with you.

Well done for offering this little one a home, she will have a wonderful home with you both and your piggies. Look forward to hearing all about her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back