• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Long legs, short body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Anyone else like that?

Bought some new skirts for the hosp the other day (I have to be fairly formal).

Nothing seems to fit properly. I am only supposed to be 14 but somehow nothing looks/ fits right. My legs are very long, which i thought was a good thing till I realised it makes my top half look dumpy!

My friend has a beautiful figure but even she has trouble. She needs a size 14 top and size 8 bottom :o

I'm at the other end! I'm only 5ft 1in and don't have any ankles :-[ Shops seem to think if your short your body will be smaller than regular lenghs, so a size 14 petite is more like a 12R >:( And that's not the casewith me ::)

I'm expected to have arms like orangutans and shoulders like Geoff Capes so T shirts just look ridiculous ;D Also, the really large sizes are only made wider not longer.

i have long legs and a short body I'm a size 12 but my chest is significantely (how ever u spell it) larger lol

I'd look like a Mozzerella cheese on stilts if I had long legs ;D

It can be hard to get trousies long enough ! They seem to think everyone has little legs. You should see one pair I tried that were labelled as "long". They stopped above my ankles! How trendy ;D

My mum and I were in stitches! Needless to say i didn't keep 'them.

Every time I buy trousers I have to have half the leg taken off cos they're way too long. My legs are as short as my bum is wide ;D

I guess we are just never happy with our bodys are we! i have biggish boobs but am only 5ft 4 so look top heavy,

I had a boyfriend once that used to say that it doesn't matter how big a woman is as long as her belly doesn't stick out further than her boobs. I've been paranoid about it ever since ;D ;D

I have short legs so I have trouble getting trousers that don't go on endlessly, I'm not exactly skinny and I have wide feet - so yes, as you can imagine it isn't easy on the clothes front.

The problem is no-one is a particular size all the way down. I can just about do a 12 at the top (no boobs), 14 round the middle, on fat days a 16 on the arse, but I need long trousers. Either we're all freaks or more likely they design clothes for freaks ;D

i need a size 13 ,, a 12 is not comfy and a 14 is a bit big, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back