• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Look what i made for my loving daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As you may have seen on previous posts my daughter loooooooves vampires,it was her birthday on wednesday,and shes having a party in the local hall tomorrow,so i thought id make her a cake and here it is in stages!

Red cake mixin tin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

after cutting lips shape out

layering shape with butter icing

covering with red icing,but i made a booboo!

the finale afterdoing mouth and putting teeth on,perfect for my vampire loving daughter!

thats fantastic! We were watching a cooking programme the other night that they made a red sponge cake on hehe

thats fantastic! We were watching a cooking programme the other night that they made a red sponge cake on hehe

ye i watched that,baking made easy wasnt it,thats where i got the tip for doing one layer of buttericing then chilling etc,my daughter wanted black sponge with red filling but i ran out of black food colouring!haha

:)) that would be quite odd having black sponge cake, I think red is bizarre enough hehe

Awwwwwwww WOW thats AMAZING, such skill and it looks so proffesional...do you have a cake shop? :))

Awwwwwwww WOW thats AMAZING, such skill and it looks so proffesional...do you have a cake shop? :))

haha ye its called my kitchen haha,i made the sponge last night and finished rest today,aww thanks hun,i think i could have done better,but i start shaking once I'm adding the icing to the cake,hence the mistake haha

I think the rubix cube is probably the easier of the two, I'm sure I had a recipe/instructions for a dragon cake which you might be able to amend to a dinosaur

I think the rubix cube is probably the easier of the two, I'm sure I had a recipe/instructions for a dragon cake which you might be able to amend to a dinosaur

oooo that b good,thanks,luckilly her birthday isnt untill june so got plenty of time yet haha

these are the little rebels at the party,my girls are on the left,the lion and the vampy with hand over her face,my sis was due to do the face paints but had to go to A&E so i did all the face paints!haha

fantastic! Looks like everyone had a great time! Was the cake a hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back