• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Looking forward to this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After two weeks off due to being really poorly with a chest infection I am going back to my doggy walking :)) for my local animal shelter. Have missed it so much. :)p

Great that you are better! You must feel like the ceiling has been falling on you - I usually do when I am confined to the house for longer!

Yep, its been pretty horrendous as I am person that likes to be out and about. I am still pretty rattly and coughing a lot but I know it will do me a huge amount of good being out and about.

Brilliant news that you can get out today, enjoy every second of it. :)

Thats great, enjoy your day with the doggies..

Aww glad your well, its great to get out the house when you've been really poorly enjoy your doggy waking :)

glad you feel better, hope its as nice where you are as it is here, proper doggy walking weather x

Hope you enjoy your doggy walking, pity it's not a nicer day for you, it's looks rather dull outside today, but at least it's dry!

Thank you for your lovely messages,

I had a lovely afternoon thanks the weather was a bit grim and grey but that didn't stop me enjoying a walk with "Maisie" she had recently come in so I had never met her before. She was such a sweet dog and quite small but pulled on her lead like an Airedale sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back