Lot's of visitors to the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Haven't we had a lot of visitors to the forum today? Is one of the other guinea pig sites down or something ?

Barbara

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if that is the case; after all; visitors can easily turn into members :)

C

cavykind

cashmincal said:
Doesn't matter if that is the case; after all; visitors can easily turn into members :)

I think it was :)
And yes it would be lovely if they joined us.

Barbara

linda.b

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I noticed earlier most online ever was yesterday with 48! Most online before that I think was only 31.

C

chinakit

I only found this forum a week or two ago. Had no idea it existed before then. I joined up pretty much straight away.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Lots of visitors having a good look through a lot of posts today.... ::)

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
Could be a famous cartoon character dog just getting his kicks lol. Nah... one of the great things about this forum is our openess. We are happy for people to browse and get a feel for the place before posting and we have nothing to hide. I had a look as a guest before I first signed up... hopefully people will see what a great place this is and join up

B

Beaney

I was reading regularly as a guest for about 6 months before I registered....

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
yeah I totally understand why people do. plus when people go on about reads... I read posts more than once anyway usually so that would rack it up

L

luvpigs

lol... I joined here a while ago but I havent been a regular poster :( I will try and come on here more often .. promise ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.