• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lot's of visitors to the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Haven't we had a lot of visitors to the forum today? Is one of the other guinea pig sites down or something ?

Barbara

Doesn't matter if that is the case; after all; visitors can easily turn into members :)

cashmincal said:
Doesn't matter if that is the case; after all; visitors can easily turn into members :)

I think it was :)
And yes it would be lovely if they joined us.

Barbara

I noticed earlier most online ever was yesterday with 48! Most online before that I think was only 31.

I only found this forum a week or two ago. Had no idea it existed before then. I joined up pretty much straight away.

Lots of visitors having a good look through a lot of posts today.... ::)

Could be a famous cartoon character dog just getting his kicks lol. Nah... one of the great things about this forum is our openess. We are happy for people to browse and get a feel for the place before posting and we have nothing to hide. I had a look as a guest before I first signed up... hopefully people will see what a great place this is and join up

I was reading regularly as a guest for about 6 months before I registered....

yeah I totally understand why people do. plus when people go on about reads... I read posts more than once anyway usually so that would rack it up

lol... I joined here a while ago but I havent been a regular poster :( I will try and come on here more often .. promise ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back