Love Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching this? I normally absolutely hate these type of programmes but I watched a few and I'm now shamefully hooked! :doh:

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's amazing! I've watched it from day one and you really get to know the people in it :D:D
So glad to see someone else likes it.

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm surprised I haven't watched it. I keep seeing it advertised...
It's definitely looks the kind of show I would love to watch but never admit it :))

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I love trash like this but I can only just about keep up with Big Brother so can't watch both lol...

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm surprised I haven't watched it. I keep seeing it advertised...
It's definitely looks the kind of show I would love to watch but never admit it :))
Same! I've enjoyed it more than I thought I would! :)

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like john and hannah probably the most. And lauren.
I voted off Naomi loads of times. I'm so glad she's left. Who's your favourites?
Yeah I really like Lauren too. Feel bad she hasn't found anyone yet. Oh good! I didn't like her either. :P

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Well ancient as me and the hubby are we are secret LI fans. Not sure why as usually hate Big Brother type shows but there's something quite endearing about this self obsessed bunch of beautiful people that makes them quite watchable. I am a bit sick of Hannah's daytime curlers and Jess' constant pouting and preening but there's some real sweeties in there.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well ancient as me and the hubby are we are secret LI fans. Not sure why as usually hate Big Brother type shows but there's something quite endearing about this self obsessed bunch of beautiful people that makes them quite watchable. I am a bit sick of Hannah's daytime curlers and Jess' constant pouting and preening but there's some real sweeties in there.
Not big brother! Can't stand it! :blink:

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score

Hahaha she does always have those rollers in!

Status
Not open for further replies.