• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Love Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching this? I normally absolutely hate these type of programmes but I watched a few and I'm now shamefully hooked! :doh:

It's amazing! I've watched it from day one and you really get to know the people in it :D:D
So glad to see someone else likes it.

I'm surprised I haven't watched it. I keep seeing it advertised...
It's definitely looks the kind of show I would love to watch but never admit it :))

I love trash like this but I can only just about keep up with Big Brother so can't watch both lol...

I'm surprised I haven't watched it. I keep seeing it advertised...
It's definitely looks the kind of show I would love to watch but never admit it :))

Same! I've enjoyed it more than I thought I would! :)

I like john and hannah probably the most. And lauren.
I voted off Naomi loads of times. I'm so glad she's left. Who's your favourites?

Yeah I really like Lauren too. Feel bad she hasn't found anyone yet. Oh good! I didn't like her either. :P

Well ancient as me and the hubby are we are secret LI fans. Not sure why as usually hate Big Brother type shows but there's something quite endearing about this self obsessed bunch of beautiful people that makes them quite watchable. I am a bit sick of Hannah's daytime curlers and Jess' constant pouting and preening but there's some real sweeties in there.

Well ancient as me and the hubby are we are secret LI fans. Not sure why as usually hate Big Brother type shows but there's something quite endearing about this self obsessed bunch of beautiful people that makes them quite watchable. I am a bit sick of Hannah's daytime curlers and Jess' constant pouting and preening but there's some real sweeties in there.
Not big brother! Can't stand it! :blink:

Hahaha she does always have those rollers in!

Sounds vomit inducing to me! :raz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back