• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Love the summer

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Summer time in the garden is so lovely. The cushions have been brought out of storage for our furniture and the BBQ is on.

Here's me and Daisy enjoying a lie down (and the hubby fed her some bamboo leaves but ssshhh don't tell the others)
IMG_20190601_151353.jpg

The hubby does his thing manning the BBQ while the ladies put their feet up
IMG_20190601_151148.jpg

A bit of exploring later...
IMG_20190601_151546.jpg

And Daisy found her own spot to bask in the lovely weather
IMG_20190601_151732.jpg

Daisy is lovely ! i spend most days outside with the piggies when it is nice weather ! fab photos Kelly.x

Daisy is lovely ! i spend most days outside with the piggies when it is nice weather ! fab photos Kelly.x

She is isn't she?! She's a hit with everyone, even the nurses at Chine House loved how inquisitive she is. She's at least 5 years old now, maybe older (going on her being at least 1 year old when we got her but likely older) and she's not showing any sign of slowing down so far

Those photos are so sweet. Daisy is such a lovely model for your photos.

She is isn't she?! She's a hit with everyone, even the nurses at Chine House loved how inquisitive she is. She's at least 5 years old now, maybe older (going on her being at least 1 year old when we got her but likely older) and she's not showing any sign of slowing down so far
I would have guessed she was 2 maybe 3. Dot is 3 and Daisy looks younger

OMG soooooooo soooooo cute

The perfect piggy cuddles

Piggies, outdoor time and a bbq being manned by someone else - life really doesn't get any better.

The hubby does his thing manning the BBQ while the ladies put their feet up
You're lucky your OH does the BBQ if I let my OH anywhere near the barbecue we get burnt offerings! I learnt a long time ago if I didn't want incinerated or salmonella dinner to cook it for myself! Mind you I still get the wine out when it's BBQ time as it's the law to drink while you're cooking on the ol' barbie! 🍷 🍷 :beer:

You're lucky your OH does the BBQ if I let my OH anywhere near the barbecue we get burnt offerings! I learnt a long time ago if I didn't want incinerated or salmonella dinner to cook it for myself! Mind you I still get the wine out when it's BBQ time as it's the law to drink while you're cooking on the ol' barbie! 🍷 🍷 :beer:

Oh yes I am very lucky. Hubby does his fair share of cooking. Sunday roasts, Christmas dinners and bbq's are his specialties! I get to drink and relax while he does it all :)

Back