Lovely Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The old cow I share the office with is away on Thursday - he he he.
Should have a lovely day and can skive off early. My parents are arriving tomorow too!

michellemuffin

Reaction score
at last a good thursday the past few have been awlful for some of us enjoy it ;)

D

DebbieR

I know how you feel Lucinda. The screaming harpy that I have to work with has been off all week and she's off next week too. Silence is Golden ;D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It sure is. So peaceful here. Anaesthetists all to myself ;D and I can eat my dinner without being eyeballed and disapproved of!

P

princessguinea

thank God my boss wasnt here yesterday cos he celebrates passover so i went to some stores (left work early). Today he will come late. i get my check today since tomorrow is good friday and i'm off. I'm so happy my weekend starts tonite! its early but i wanna wish all a very good holiday weekend and holiday! ;)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Lovely thursday for me actually too..

The funeral went well and there was a couple of nice hymns.. I can't sing for the life of me, so god knows how it sounded!
The ceremony was nice and they played a couple of songs that Sheila (my nan, I never actually called her nan) liked.

It was emotional for everyone, I never cried but felt overwhelmed by it all.

Went to the wake, where we all had quite a good time, lots of laughing and trying to work out who everyone was! Everyone knew me, am the only one in a wheelchair in the whole family! LOL So I was mainly doing the 'who are you?' bit. ;D

Thanx so much to you all for 'listening' to me over the past couples of weeks, you've been a tower of strength for me and have given me so much support..

Lets hope we can all meet up for a real group hug soon! :)

xx Kelly xx

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
so glad it wasn't too awful, Kelly. We have missed you so much here!

I am useless at the food songs game at the mo so we need your contribution!

loadsa love x

Status
Not open for further replies.