• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lovely Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The old cow I share the office with is away on Thursday - he he he.
Should have a lovely day and can skive off early. My parents are arriving tomorow too!

I know how you feel Lucinda. The screaming harpy that I have to work with has been off all week and she's off next week too. Silence is Golden ;D

It sure is. So peaceful here. Anaesthetists all to myself ;D and I can eat my dinner without being eyeballed and disapproved of!

thank God my boss wasnt here yesterday cos he celebrates passover so i went to some stores (left work early). Today he will come late. i get my check today since tomorrow is good friday and i'm off. I'm so happy my weekend starts tonite! its early but i wanna wish all a very good holiday weekend and holiday! ;)

Lovely thursday for me actually too..

The funeral went well and there was a couple of nice hymns.. I can't sing for the life of me, so god knows how it sounded!
The ceremony was nice and they played a couple of songs that Sheila (my nan, I never actually called her nan) liked.

It was emotional for everyone, I never cried but felt overwhelmed by it all.

Went to the wake, where we all had quite a good time, lots of laughing and trying to work out who everyone was! Everyone knew me, am the only one in a wheelchair in the whole family! LOL So I was mainly doing the 'who are you?' bit. ;D

Thanx so much to you all for 'listening' to me over the past couples of weeks, you've been a tower of strength for me and have given me so much support..

Lets hope we can all meet up for a real group hug soon! :)

xx Kelly xx

so glad it wasn't too awful, Kelly. We have missed you so much here!

I am useless at the food songs game at the mo so we need your contribution!

loadsa love x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back