• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Luci♡♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be adding an extension onto the cage soon. Its rather large though, more than enough space for her.. I'll take better photos later today!
I still find it surprising how much space they need for such little womblers :)) my OH still moans at me over 2 years on that our cage takes over our living room....then when they have floor time in the kitchen they take over the house! If it was up to me, we wouldn't have any room for us hoomans :))

I still find it surprising how much space they need for such little womblers :)) my OH still moans at me over 2 years on that our cage takes over our living room....then when they have floor time in the kitchen they take over the house! If it was up to me, we wouldn't have any room for us hoomans :))

Thats how we feel too lol. She is a spoiled pig. And unfortunately as of now we are in the middle of a pregnancy watch. Just my luck lol

Thats how we feel too lol. She is a spoiled pig. And unfortunately as of now we are in the middle of a pregnancy watch. Just my luck lol
Oh no, unfortunately I've never had females so I can't be much help but Wiebke is the piggy pregnancy guru, so I'm sure she'll be able to advise you on what to look out for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back