Lucinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

You'd love the vet I saw on Saturday ;D He's tall, slim with lovely dark hair and he's.......South African. Honestly, he looked like something out of a Hollywood film. I went a bit weak at the knees myself. Its a pity hubby was there ;D

D

DebbieR

I did yes but, strangely, it was the same number as the vet surgery ? ;D

M

Michele

Shame. You might find he's gay.

That really confuses me. You see a drop dead gorgeous guy and he's guy. WHAT A WASTE!! ;D

D

DebbieR

He was so lovely with my Willow cat too. He had to open up an abcess wound with a scalpel and even Willow fell in love with him. He wouldn't get back in the basket. Just lay on the table looking adoringly at him. I was tempted to do the same ;D

C

claire

dont tell me that ;D you all know i have a thing for South Africans ;D

So much so I'm living with one lol ;D :D

D

DebbieR

Ooh you'd have loved this one then. Can you imagine being married to a vet? How handy would that be? ;D

C

claire

That would be great ;D my dentist is also south african and hes gorgeous, i think I'm the only person who loves going to the dentist ;)

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think I need to marry a vet - or a rodentologist at the very least! Don't quite know what my broadcast engineer of a boyfriend will have to say about that though!

D

DebbieR

Would he consider retraining? ;D I asked my painter/decorator hubby to retrain but he wasn't too enamoured of the idea. Think of the money it would save! ;D

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
My new morning carers are South African I think! Shame the guy isn't young! ;D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
aaaaargh! swoon! Only just read this post!
Did I tell you guys I joined a SA internet dating agency? I had to pretend I lived in Cape Town. The lengths a girl will go to . .

Status
Not open for further replies.