• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mad Dogs...anyone seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:)) I'm super excited to watch it I've just ordered the dvd...was just wondering if anyone has seen the series and know if its any good? :{

( It didnt occur to me that the series might be terrible i was just too happy to know that the lovely mr Glenister was in it :)) -c)

we loved it first episode at bit slow but then it got good. and of course, Mr glenister, Mr simms, Mr beesley excellent!

we loved it first episode at bit slow but then it got good. and of course, Mr glenister, Mr simms, Mr beesley excellent!

Hmmm i heard of my aunty that it was quite slow to begin with but i dont mind :)) Mmmmm :)) I'm so excited for it to arrive!

I loved 'Mad dogs' but missed the last episiode and dont know how it ended! I forgot to tape it and havent seen it repeated on sky one since! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! i really enjoyed it. The cast were great and I loved all the spanish scenery! Once you have watched it please let me know how it ended or if anyone wants to PM me, save spoiling it for you!

we watched it, I thought it was good even if it was a bit slow to begin with, there are funny parts in it so overall a series worth watching.

I loved 'Mad dogs' but missed the last episiode and dont know how it ended! I forgot to tape it and havent seen it repeated on sky one since! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! i really enjoyed it. The cast were great and I loved all the spanish scenery! Once you have watched it please let me know how it ended or if anyone wants to PM me, save spoiling it for you!

You can get the last episode on youtube, actually you can get the full series on youtube :x But i wanted to watch it on the big screen tv mmmmm :)) I'll let you know how it ends though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back