• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Maizie the Staffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Maizie Dasie is my 2 year old staffordshire bull terrier. Shes not very keen on my 3 piggies and 2 giant buns! Shes my baby, a pain in the bum but wouldnt change her for he world.

6249_237551500163_886045163_7989963.jpg

105.jpg

Beautiful Staffy. We have one plus a Parson's Jack Russell. Staffies get such bad press but they are amazing affectionate dogs. I love them. x)

Awww she's beautiful x) I love staffys they are such affectionate dogs - I have a staffie/ german shepard cross and she's a wonderful dog and has a lovely personalitity too :)

She's lovely! Love her watching the train-set with her little friend in the top pic :)

My dad's Staffie will happily sit on your knee for ages (if you want him to or not rolleyes)

Shes adorable! drool

I told my other half I knew what I wanted for christmas.....so showed him your first picture and he said "a kid, yeah if you want" mallethead, I mean't the dog! :))

Shes adorable! drool

I told my other half I knew what I wanted for christmas.....so showed him your first picture and he said "a kid, yeah if you want" mallethead, I mean't the dog! :))

Love it! It took me years to convince my husband to get a dog! We got a staffy because of how good they where with children. Those pictures where taken last year, Shes a bit stocker now. Amazing with my son there are so close. She has issues with other dogs and wouldnt trust her with my Rabbits or Piggies!

Awww, she is gorgeous. I love staffies - they are just one of the best dogs that you could have. I only wish I could give one a home but it wouldn't fair as I'm at work all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back