• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Make The Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggie buddies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
There is already a game called continue the story... and it has so much fun to read but unfortunately no one plays it anymore so I thought I will make a new one.

I start a sentence and some one continues it as a story. You can make it as funny or as silly as possible

RANDOM EXAMPLE
me: Once upon a time there was a guinea pig...
some one else: the guinea pig ate rabbits
some on else: but the rabbits came back to life...

I will start the sentence as

Once upon a time there was a mail box...

......and nibble she did til the end of the box fell off to reveal......

The pony galloped through the woods, towns, cities and eventually smacked into a tree. The fat guinea pig was sprung in the air and realised she can fly and then she grew wings...

started to grown lovely fur in all shades of colours....

The toads croaked in gratuity, and the noble pig continued on...

"None whatsoever, I can't stand all those ribbons." muttered Flynn.
Dru raised a furry eyebrow. "Bowing you fool, not ...mrrgmphh" he spluttered into silence and turned to Freyja, his blood fresh on her bottom lip where she had nipped his ankle.
"Oh gracious king Eddi, please...the humans were mentioning a Blueberry tax. Please tell us what shall become of this?" she smiled as her tongue deftly licked the ruby droplet from her lip.

(ok so it was longer than ONE sentence but I just fail!.. oh and @Swissgreys look its king eddi!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back