• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Man Flu

I don't know this thread started off with @sport_billy looking for sympathy with his man-flu and we have all taken the Micky and not shown him much sympathy at all when he is clearly dying. Now @SkyPipDotBernie has suggested the runs! All these men looking for a bit of sympathy when us women just get on with it and don't complain! @SkyPipDotBernie needs sympathy as he is recovering from an op so must be ill.

I don't know this thread started off with @sport_billy looking for sympathy with his man-flu and we have all taken the Micky and not shown him much sympathy at all when he is clearly dying. Now @SkyPipDotBernie has suggested the runs! All these men looking for a bit of sympathy when us women just get on with it and don't complain! @SkyPipDotBernie needs sympathy as he is recovering from an op so must be ill.
I seem to get terribly ill when the wife gets home. Its amazing. I get to watch netflix in the bedroom in peace, get a cooked dinner , and waited on. Very obediently. As soon as she goes to work, my pain dissapears and I'm up and about 😜

Back