• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Man i'm fuming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplegem1985

Decided to spend more time on there now rather than other forums.

A topic i started turned out to make me look an utter bitch so i really cant be bothered with it now i'd rather spend time here where it is more friendly and not judgemental of everything people do!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

you are better off here, some of us have been on the receiving end of nasty people on other forums and have found sanctuary here lol, me included and I'm the nicest person around :D so dont let it worry you,
on here they let you know nothing is ever straight forward and as long as your animals are fit and healthy the smaller facts dont matter , they are your pets and you know them better, then anyone else and only you can make choices when you have weighed up the advice given ( always good I might add) so dont let them get you down, you are better then that, at least you got brains to come here from now on lol, ;)

Heheh thanks..

do you know what thread i'm talking about then?

i've just stooped down to their level by biting back to someone else but i've sent a lenghy pm apologising and trying to explain myself

it really gets me down that people are soooo judgemental its like.. i know whats best for them like a mother knows whats best for her child kinda thing..

Don't talk to me about other forums, I can't be bothered with them either! I have got to the stage where i look after my animals they way I want to and if people don't like it then they can lump it! ;D

Starflick said:
Don't talk to me about other forums, I can't be bothered with them either! I have got to the stage where i look after my animals they way I want to and if people don't like it then they can lump it! ;D

Good for you! Trouble is if some one ends up having a problem they might not ask for help as worried about people having ago at them, when all they are doing is trying their best in looking after their animals. I have wanted advice a couple of times but put it off because I am worried about what others might say! And I am 36 next month and I still worry what people say! Silly me!

Mary

thing is half the time its just kids running their mouth

i'm big la la la

its like grow up get some balls!

maybe.. not in all cases ;D

i'll start a thread up on here when we get our puppy :)

i dont know if you know on here and how many of you are from the "said" forum so i dont know if you know what happened or not but i asked for advice as to whether it was a good idea to get a puppy and would they be alright with the pigs..

and i had a mixture of responses

the conclusion came down to that it wouldnt be fair on the dog and that i was "selfish" really appreciated that one lol.

never mind.

take it with a pinch of salt and move on..

its the internet...

but we getting the puppy so stuff um! heheh we've paid for her now

here is some pics

Mollie2.jpg

Mollie.jpg

GORGEOUS PUPPY! Boy / girl? name? its is gorgeous I want............!

we dont have her yet

shes called Mollie :) she'll be 12 weeks when we get her on 12 November :)

i cant wait! :)

Mollie what a brill name! What a fun Christmas you're gonna have! I'm soooo jealous! Congratulations!

heheh thanks

its going to be fab at christmas.. mine and stu's first in our house and then having Mollie and the pigs and Milo heheh its going to be great

especially with Mollie cos she'll be like into everything..

me and stu keep talking like about the cute stuff she'll do.. like if we on the computer she'll put her head on your lap and you just gotta say "awwwww" heheh

they are the best bits lol

coming home finding our house covered in poop lol..

she's limited to the tiled and laminate areas during the day and when we can keep a close eye then she can be in teh living room

we've got stacks of newspaper at the ready and also training pads for her

its going to be great..

i keep buying stuff for her

her collar and lead we've bought is pink and purple but i really wanted to get the black diamonte one heheh..

we've got her a harness for the car for when we go out for trips together.. me stu and the kid heheh

its going to be great

a fantastic chapter in our lives :)

You bet! The happiest time of my life was my 14 years with Blackie Dog. The toilet training is ok really and can be funny. Dogs always have a way of making you laugh when you're feeling at your lowest. You're right this next chapter of your life will be great! I spent fortunes on my dog he even had a 9ct gold name tag once lol!

Awww shes gorgeous. I want her too. :)

I so miss my dog, and agree when he was around they were the happiest times of my life. There is nothing like the bond you get with a dog, it doenst match any other pets.

Deb x

awww :)

well the woman we are getting her from said that she will go on newspaper already so thats a good start i suppose

she said that she was glad we picked her because she was her fav out of the litter and she gets an extra week to be with her and train her up a bit for us get her out walking and being used to that which is cool

people were saying that i should be cautious becuase she is apparently KC registerd with her papers and stuff but because she was only £175 there must be something wrong with her..

at the end of teh day she could have three legs and i would still love her the same :) whats a bit of paper at the end of the day... she still my puppy dog heheh

Exactly. As long as you love her what does it matter? KC registered or not £175 is a good price though. She'll give you back that in love and kisses in about 24 hours!!

i mean there was an advert from the same people and it was £350.. maybe they couldnt get them sold so reduced the price

shes a butiful pup and will be a handful but i cant wait :)

she's microchipped, vaccinated as we've paid the extra £20 making it £195 to get her second injection done tomorrow and vet checked so that she's ready for when we get her

my butiful labrador retriever :) hehehe

Nice to see you here Purplegem .... but not everyone on the other forum is horrible. Your puppy is gorgeous by the way :)

i know not everyone is i hope i didnt make everyone sound that bad here... eek.. my way with words always bites me on the a$$ heheh sowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back