Manchester Arena Explosion- So Scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rochester Piggy

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I wanted to make sure all our forum members and their friends/family were OK after the Manchester arena explosion. What was it like for you to be actually living near there?

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
@Rochester Piggy I have merged your threads as we discourage multiple threads on the same issue.

While we don't live or work in central Manchester itself I work south of the City. My village has sadly been affected directly. A party of schoolgirls from my sons' school attended the concert on Monday. One girl was killed and another is seriously injured in hospital. The village is deeply affected by the senseless loss of life and the intrusion brought by the press who have been trying to find out about the dead and injured girl.

The victims of this attack are not limited to those who died or are in hospital. There are simply thousands of victims of this attack. Everyone who witnessed the events or the aftermath is a victim - that includes passersby and the emergency services. It will take a very long time for the psychological scars to heal.

But life has to carry on. We cannot stop going about our daily lives or fear going to public events because of what might happen.

Olive

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It really was so sad. So sorry for all the victims and their families.
Things like this should never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.