• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

March 19th :))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Soooo Exciteddrooldrooldrooldrool

19 days until i get my little babie, little bichon frise, girl

i would put a photo, on if i knew how, could you guys help me how do you add pictures/attachments? xxxxx

Oooo and awwww x) x) Cant wait its so exciting getting a new pet! :))

And to add photos there is a site called photobucket: http://photobucket.com/ you need to sign up and once you have done that you log in, and click on the top bar on a bright green button which says 'upload now' it takes you to your documents which you find your pics click on them and press upload, it'll upload your files.

Once uploaded you will see your picture on the left and a grey box on your right with the title 'share your photos' you need to click the IMG code which copies your picture link and now just paste this into a thread! :)

Oooo and awwww x) x) Cant wait its so exciting getting a new pet! :))

And to add photos there is a site called photobucket: http://photobucket.com/ you need to sign up and once you have done that you log in, and click on the top bar on a bright green button which says 'upload now' it takes you to your documents which you find your pics click on them and press upload, it'll upload your files.

Once uploaded you will see your picture on the left and a grey box on your right with the title 'share your photos' you need to click the IMG code which copies your picture link and now just paste this into a thread! :)

Thank yoou, By the way I've just realised our avatars kind of look like the same piggies lol!

Whats your piggies names?
Black Piggie for me is=Lilly :)
And the other piggie=Morgan :)

Awwww your piggies are gorgeous x) How old are they? Ooo btw Lily is one of my favourite names for a girl x)

My avatar pigture was taken in the summer when the boys were only two months old! hehe they are little chunksters now...Artie is on the left, he's very quiet and shy...you usually see him happily munching away, and my little hooligan Harvey is on the right...Harvey is always upto no good, but he loves huggles, sitting on your feet and muttering to himself lol! :))

Lol so cute piggies, Morgan (boar) is 2 years old, and Lilly is 1 year old, thanks about lilly btw! Mine are both rescue, how old are your little mishcevious boys?

I know what You mean Morgan has a good little chatter to him self, and of course showing of to that lady of the house (lilly) lol! xxxxx

Awwww I love Bichons x
This is my baby boy lol
043.jpg

His name is Bleu and he's gorgeous but very mischievious.

Lol so cute piggies, Morgan (boar) is 2 years old, and Lilly is 1 year old, thanks about lilly btw! Mine are both rescue, how old are your little mishcevious boys?

I know what You mean Morgan has a good little chatter to him self, and of course showing of to that lady of the house (lilly) lol! xxxxx

Awww Morgan such a handsome boy! I can imagine him being a little character, it's lovely to watch them interact with one another. :)

My boys are going to one this summer, they're 9months old at the moment,i wanted to rescue when i first got them but our local rspca had none in at the time :( so i went to p@h adoption... I'd love to have more in the future, but rescues this time round,esp now that we have a car and i understand a bit more about the pah adoption center :x :))

I think though since ive got my boys ive gone slightly piggie mad!

Awww Morgan such a handsome boy! I can imagine him being a little character, it's lovely to watch them interact with one another. :)

My boys are going to one this summer, they're 9months old at the moment,i wanted to rescue when i first got them but our local rspca had none in at the time :( so i went to p@h adoption... I'd love to have more in the future, but rescues this time round,esp now that we have a car and i understand a bit more about the pah adoption center :x :))

I think though since ive got my boys ive gone slightly piggie mad!

Lol cute, what do you mean by my boys are going to one this summer? x

He's nearly 18 mths old, and I love him to pieces xx
and I've got a collie x German Shepherd.
006-4.jpg

This is my big lad Milo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back