• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Maths GCSE - 5th June & 12th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I'm really scared as my Maths GCSE is really soon.

I thought I was good at it until the last couple of classes and everything has gone out of my head. I need to get a C more than anything so I have been revising quite a bit today. If anybody is good at maths please please help me lol.

I was the same 17 years ago when I did my gcse maths. I was the 2nd year to do it. I got a C. the paper i did, C was the highest pass mark so was gutted cos I knew I would of got a better grade. You will be fine. Good Luck

My friend millie is doing it dont worry you will be fine. i cant help you I'm still in key skills maths because I'm thick! and i got a D in maths try bitesize its really good x

Best of luck! I was quite ill the day before mine and was in tears on the morning! I got a C.

Can't help you there love, cos I'm so bad at maths! I got a couple of marks below a C! LOL

Wishing you loadsa luck!

Best of luck! I'm no good as I'm really bad at maths, so I'd just wish you luck!

Clare xx

My teacher keeps saying I could get a B if I work hard but I don't want a B... I would be quite happy with a C. I was alright at maths till we started doing past papers and now I realise I am not as good as I thought I was lol

I'm sure you will be fine, have pasta its good for concentration lol, i like the coursework side and got a b in that but then i got Es in the exams dropping my grade which is why i chose a none exam course lol x

Oh goodness - I really feel for you. I hated/hate maths and had to get a personal tutor to help me study for my GCSE. But I worked really hard for it and was relly chuffed to get a B (the highest grade possible on the paper I was sitting). All the best with it - I'm sure you'll be fine.

Alex x

Hi All...

Well... the day has come for me to sit the dreaded non-calculator paper lol. I am pretty confident about the exam however I am starting to panic a bit now.

All be thinking of me sitting in the exam from 1.30 - 3.30! lol

I think it went really well but I thought the same at school and got a D lol. I know a lot more than I did at school this time though so I can't see how I would do any worse.

My next exam is a week today... thats the calculator paper then I have finished :)

We will see... its stupid how you have to wait for ages for your results... looks like now I will have to be revising for the calc paper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back