• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

May have to get rid of the piggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ss4ya

Well as you may know gemma and i are looking to move into a flat, and we have just seen on the contract that there are to be no small animals, to they class animals in cages under this, just we dont want to get rid of them as they are like our kids, but we really want this house,

the only way i can think of is talking to the contracts person and explaining that they dont make noise, they are kept in cages and they dont smell...do you think we have a chance in keeping our piggers.....please say yet.

they might mean dogs and cats. piggies in cages might be ok. ask them.

Maybe if you make a big point of them being caged (just dont mention floor time) ;D then you may be ok, how often would they be checking, if you get notice you could take them out for the day to a friend or relative then bring them back when the evil Cruella Landlord/lady has gone ;D

yep my contract for my flat says that too.

I was just honest and said from the beginning that i had piggers and they were fine with it.

I would just be honest and say that you have piggies.

Love
Claire
x

yeah that is what we are going to do, just tell them that they are caged and stuff,

gemma is taking care of it, I'm sure it will be fine, just dont wanna get rid of our boys n girls.

You can't lose your darlings. You will always regret it. Better to wait and find another house.

My contract says that we're not allowed animals. We only had the cats when we moved in but I begged and pleaded and told them they were really good and they let me move in. When we got George and Mildred we told the landlord that we were looking after them for a friend that had gone travelling. Well, of course that friend never came back so we're lumbered with them hee hee ;) Or you could just not tell them. ;D

no we have to tell them, because if we do that and the landlord finds out then we are in breach of contract and could goto court....so we are going to plead with them and say that they wont even know they are there

Like the others mentioned maybe its others but not caged animals?

Good luck in getting it sorted.

Some people still see piggies as hutch animals, so maybe they mean hammys e.t.c ? I'm sure you will sort something out good luck!

yeah I'm sure that they dont mean caged animals, so I'm sure it will be fine.

wooowooo

i think it might mean animals like dogs and cats etc caged animals should be o.k check with them first of course my dads contract for his house that he actually owns is not alowwed dogs/cats because its very old and worth alot of money (its split into apartments) but they said if me and my bro and sis end up living there because somthing happens to mum ww can have our cavies,birds and hamsters there but not the dog but i think he is moving to somewhere that has bedrooms for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back