• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Me & Charlotte making chocs for mothers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Hi everyone, i went to ASDA today and they where selling some choclote kits to make 2 choclote flowers one thats white choc and one thas milk and my sister charlotte spend two hours making them, Charlotte in 19 and has Cerebal Palsy she is a wheelchair user and has problems with moving her arms etc so needed alot of help i took some pics hope everyone doesnt mind me sharing this with you she was so excited especially when she used the microwave!

they are mobile pics so small and not perfect but hear goes .................

ch.jpg
Charlotte with her kit on her tray!

ar.jpg
Charlotte putting the chocolate in the microwave

lo.jpg
Charlotte with her oven gloves gettin the choc out the microwave

tt.jpg
me helping her poor the choc into the flower mould

flower5.jpg
the almost finished white choc one, charlotte decorated them all herself!

e.jpg
the almost finished milk choc one

flower3.jpg
and the finished product! in there gift bags

the white one for our nan and the milk for our mum she was so excited!, shes put my mums next to a pot of lillies that she nearly smashed when she got excited and went to knock it off her tray hehe anyways i thought i'd share this with everyone, my amazing sister Charlotte ;D

x x x

very well done! Bet Charlotte loved that! Did you both get in a mess? Chocolate is ideal to get messy with! ;)

What a lovely sister you are!

Love to you both

xx Kelly xx

YEP! she dropped the bag of choc on my socks ! and its cooking choc so it cools fast i had to scrub the floor hehe and my socks but theres no fun if you dont get messy :P

Thank you for sharing your pictures wth us :) Your mum and nan are going to be over the moon with those chocs!

Bev x x

Thanks for sharing the piccies, I'm sure you mum and nan will love the chocs

It looks like you both had loads of fun ;D

love
Claire
x

Fantastic. I bet charlotte loved doing that. She looked like she did. Thank you for sharing this personal moment with us.

Michele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back