• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mediums, psychics etc...quite expensive to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Hi all,

Has anyone seen a medium or psychic recently? If so how much did you pay?

I rang one the other day and she charged £20.00 for a 15 to 20 minute reading in your own home.
She would see up to 10 people, so that meant she made up to £200 for an evenings work :o

It seems a lot though I appreciate she has her petrol to pay.

Anyway, I didn't bother booking her!

Don't laugh but I saw one when I went to Blackpool a few months ago. They are all over the place and I was very curious. I looked around for the cheapest because they all seemed to ask for so much money! I paid £5 for a very short one. It lasted all of 5 minutes.

I was told not to tell anyone what she'd said otherwise it wouldn't happen, but I did anyway... Some stuff was true but other stuff wasn't. And all in all what she told me could apply to anyone... I'd be interested to see one who doesn't work in a touristy town but who does it "properly". But as you say, it's very expensive

I would love to go to a spitritulist church for a reading in a group (saftey in numbers) but have not got round to it, I would give all the tea in China to chat to my nan and grandad again

It would be great to see a really gifted and genuine medium. I have seen a couple of "mediums" on stage Derek Acorah and another one whose name evades me...
I had read their books and was so looking forward to seeing them live....but what a disappointment :(
They were both absolutely hopeless and that was the general opinion of everyone we spoke to.

It's easy to make yourself out as quite wonderful in print and how gifted you are in contacting the otherside...it's more difficult to offer tangible proof :-\

I do think that there are genuine people out there though...or maybe it is just wishful thinking?

Edited to add: The other medium was Stephen O'Brien. It was a shame as I'd loved reading his books and he is a big animal lover too ::)

The medium that I see is absolutely amazing and charges £18 and talks for as long as the spirits are there, generally 30 - 40 minutes, and gives you a tape with the reading on.

She is definately genuine as she know things that she couldn't possibly know, and desbribes the spirits who are talking to her down to a tee. And as she has never seen my relatives!..... she must be seeing them in spirit form :)

bev said:
The medium that I see is absolutely amazing and charges £18 and talks for as long as the spirits are there, generally 30 - 40 minutes, and gives you a tape with the reading on.

She is definately genuine as she know things that she couldn't possibly know, and desbribes the spirits who are talking to her down to a tee. And as she has never seen my relatives!..... she must be seeing them in spirit form :)

That's wonderful, when you have seen her, do you actually feel as though you have "spent time" with your loved ones?

Yes definately, especially when I have been given their thoughts on problems I am having at the time of the reading, and it's nice when she says what they are saying using phrases that they so would have used, had they been talking to me themselves. It's further proof for me. Mind you not that I need any more proof, I came out of my very first reading absolutely dumbstruck ;D

bev said:
Yes definately, especially when I have been given their thoughts on problems I am having at the time of the reading, and it's nice when she says what they are saying using phrases that they so would have used, had they been talking to me themselves. It's further proof for me. Mind you not that I need any more proof, I came out of my very first reading absolutely dumbstruck ;D

That's the way it should be :)

Barbara

I am a member of a spiritualist church at the moment and have been learning how to " harness my talents" Its quite scarey at times but I'm getting there :D

Colin Fry could it be Barbara?

I find this sort of thing interesting to be honest, but not sure how much I would pay.

Well I think that if it's a recommended through personal experience medium like mine is then I would have paid any amount. Of course if you never seen them before nor knew anybody that had then I wouldn't want to pay lots in case the were rubbish and spouted stuff that could be applicable to anyone :) My medium is a member of a spiritualist church too. I wouldn't mind visiting one.

I go to a development group because I was having 'things' happen to me in public (stop sniggering!) that was taking over my day to day life. I would get almost flash backs of things like car crashes & then almost have what feels like a panic attack. I would get a feeling a utter dread for no reason what so ever, go out & see an armed robbery. I see loads of stuff whizzing round my house. Vivid dreams which came true. Mum said that I always used to talk about random people when I was tiny, this has only been brought up recently & one that she mentioned i can actually remember. An old looking man in the boiler /box room I was playing in, he was wearing a light shirt with sleeves rolled up & braces, with old fashioned trousers. I remember getting cross because he wouldn't talk to me, so I stropped off & told mum that the man wouldn't talk. Bet mum nearly poo'd her self!

The development group has taught me to bring it on when I want it & to stop it when I don;t want to play!

I don't go to a spiritualist church but my house is actually in the same building block as one! Abnoba & Deb it is over the garages to the right of my house. I would be good going to a couple of services & seeing mediums working so you can find out the ones you like. I might actually go to a service over the next couple of days to see what they're like. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back