• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Mr Fuzzypants šŸ˜

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
I heard about a piggy a couple of weeks ago thatā€™s owners were rehoming him because the kids were bored. Heā€™s been living alone (in a hutch in the garden) since being separated from his cagemate after he beat him up (and there was blood shed) :( I was then told the piggy was in my town! Got sent a pic of the little man and fell in love but so soon after Jess I felt bad so I said Iā€™d take the little guy temporarily!
Obviously that quickly changed and decided he wasnā€™t going to go anywhere! He arrived on Friday!

And Iā€™m so glad I said Iā€™d take him, turns out he was bought as a Halloween present(!) with his cagemate in 2018, has been picked on from the start but the other guy really went to town on him at age 1 apparently. Heā€™s got a split ear and a few nibbles on the other. Heā€™s never been fed veg, grass occasionally but it appears heā€™s been a pellet piggy.
But I was shocked at his size, heā€™s absolutely tiny! :( I weighed him yesterday and heā€™s 869g! So tiny Jess was actually bigger and weighed more than him at his age!

Despite all that heā€™s bloody amazing and is blowing me away with his little happy brave nature!:luv: Found his wheek a little while ago while I was talking to him, was having a paper bag and hay pile party this morning (after being terrified of the bag last night!) listening to noisy Aliona in heat in the other room and has been stuffing his face!:wub:
Heā€™s in quarantine in my bedroom for now, getting fattened up and gazed at (and the odd happy cry when he gets excited or does something new cuz Iā€™m a soppy beast!) :love:

So anyway, some pics of the beautiful fuzzy man Iā€™m smitten with already, meet Jasper (formally Casper but that was Rosie and Daisy the catā€™s brother so weā€™re honouring my Jess with a J!) :love:
82F7996F-6246-4637-8CB1-66504357E429.jpeg
38D7A696-893E-4FEE-B9F4-E65742C35B6E.jpeg
A3649CC3-A33D-456A-A055-B420940AE8B7.jpeg
3BEBFEBE-92D3-46E7-B4A2-A64630DBD0BC.jpeg
A7747277-0CA4-4CD5-9D34-4489235889CF.jpeg
D878E040-C110-4001-A8AF-C66253CC9B38.jpeg

And to show his teeny size
559F637C-B879-40E8-ACE2-56BF96E3D759.jpeg
11487E60-8B94-4CCB-BCBE-C08EA376182C.jpeg
And Iā€™m a scrawny beggar! Heā€™d look much smaller without his fuzzy bum too poor chap. Heā€™s having teeny tiny bits of veg etc so I dont upset his little tummy thatā€™s never had it and although he was going to have the nickname of Jasper Carrot it appears heā€™s not too fussed with carrots at the moment! :))

Heā€™s adorable! So glad he has landed on his paws in a loving home that will take care of him!

Jaaaaaassssppperrrrrrrrrrr :wub::wub::love::drool: heā€™s sooo handsome! Definitely landed on his paws. Iā€™ll skip the pignapping this time @Betsy even though itā€™s taking all my willpower not to jump in the car and come pick you up šŸ˜­:whistle:

Last edited:
Heā€™s such a little fuzzy beauty! But donā€™t even think about it @Siikibam! You probably wouldnā€™t even need a bag for the little guy though to be honest, heā€™d fit in your purse!
Iā€™ve got a Miss Fuzzybutt here. Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m trying to distract myself from that thought šŸ˜‰ Our lovely Coco says welcome home and sends lots of piggy šŸ˜˜
B5E2F9AE-CF99-4BC2-BDFB-7E80A1595C09.jpeg

So glad he found himself a wonderful home with @alpacasqueak, lucky little chap.
He is super cute.

His story kind of reminded me of Lara who never had veggies prior to coming home with me. My friend, who gave Lara told me herself that Lara never had veggies, so that is how I knew. This friend didnā€™t even bother to read about how to raise a guinea pig.
Well, both my Finn and Lara are Costco piggies, because I get a lot of their fresh veggies from Costco, where the bag sizes are big so veggies last long even when they share with me.

Oh wow! Jasper is sooooo handsome! šŸ˜šŸ„° Pity about his previous situation. He's so lucky to have found you! ā¤

Btw, whatever happened to his previous cagemate?
His cage mate is still with the lady. My sister was going to take him on but can't now šŸ˜”

Jasper says thanks everyone! And kisses back to Coco @Siikibam! Heā€™s definitely being told heā€™s gorgeous every 5mins! Currently stuffing his face with hay, a big fan! Lots more pics to come @Rivervixen :D Here he is being an angel meeting my pig whisperer niece yesterday after some grass!
57581378-D9D6-4DF3-8FBB-8C1AD0643019.jpeg
Ooh was just coming on to say Gem! My lovely friend @Gem789 is the person who told me about Jasper, we are both gutted we canā€™t take on the other lad as sounds like neither pig has had the best couple of years really :( His nameā€™s Boo.

What a stunning little fuzzy fellow. Iā€™m so glad heā€™s got the chance of a whole new fabulous life with you and yours. I bet he canā€™t believe his luck at the new life heā€™s got. He must feel like heā€™s in piggy paradise.

What a stunning little fuzzy fellow. Iā€™m so glad heā€™s got the chance of a whole new fabulous life with you and yours. I bet he canā€™t believe his luck at the new life heā€™s got. He must feel like heā€™s in piggy paradise.
Iā€™ve never seen a piggy so excited by a bit of hay bless him! Heā€™s so chuffed pottering around chomping! Although heā€™s terrified in the cage if Iā€™m in there he comes and pops his little head up at the side looking at me while I talk to him and seems a very happy chap already! Iā€™ve just got to easy on the spoiling atm (itā€™s hard! :))) with that tiny tummy!

Oh what lovely news. He really is a handsome chap.šŸ˜

He is very lucky to have found a home with you.šŸ˜€

Back