Meet Mr & Mrs Bunster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Meet my two lovely bunnies.

First there was Chester.

He came from a rescue. Had his bits done ((poor thing)) and then found him a nice girlie.

Hazel

they couldnt live together for a few weeks.. until she had been spayed but lived next door for a while.

Unitl the day came I thought I would see how they got along together. Having heard the horrors of bunny bonding was expecting all kinds of trouble.

First sniffs... (thank god it wasnt First Blood ! ))

No fighting, no hanky panky....just clicked right away! ;D ;D ;D

Later all lovely dovey.. arrrrrrhhhh

Chester washing Hazels ears.

And finally out for a play a few days later...amusing the moggies. ;D

Hope you like

Deb x

D

DebbieR

Oh Deb. They love each other so much. How adorable. Oh that's really pulled me out of my grumpy mood. Thank you :-*

You've got a spare cage now ;) ;) ;D

Deb

Reaction score
lol.... I have given my old piggie pens away Debbie. Too much temptation to use them, and where would I be then... with more piggies....LOL. You know me too well.

Spare cages = temptation. :o :o ;D

Glad you liked the pics. The bunnies are great. I couldnt have asked for a lovlier pair. So well suited to each other.

Deb x

bevs

Reaction score
That is so sweet! Glad they bonded ;D

M

Michele

Hello Mr & Mrs Bunster.

The cats seems very interested in you both. ;D

Michele

G

gothchick1515

*BOWS!*

I no all to well how badly that can go but that went PERFECTLY go you! and they are CUTE! x

Question:
Bobbin is neutered, if we got her a neutered male even though they would be able to smell the other two (females one neutered one soon to be neutered) what do you think the probability is of them getting along?
Bobbin had to be seperated after her daugter Punkin attacked and nearly killed her hense why what happened with yours is very impressive! my girls where best buddies for nearly a year then Bobbin ran away over night got neutered and all hell broke loose? £350 worth of vets bills later they are seperated and have no plans on a reunion! but we dont like her being lonely.

G

gothchick1515

Hazel looks like my Bob, I didnt notice any tails up in your pics so that literally is a perfect bonding well done! lol if they lift their tails then get outta the way because in between two fighting bunnys is painful lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.