• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Ollie the Parrot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

As i promised (Afew weeks back ") here he is)

I think Glynis will especially like to see these pictures!

I would like to introduce Ollie, my 2 year old Congo African Grey and his new toys i added today!

Cage -
IMG00001-20101219-1504.jpg

Toys -
IMG00002-20101219-1505.jpg

Ollie & I (Excuse how rough i look)
Picture0008.jpg

He is fantastic!

I actually did have my glasses on in that picture... However they soon went crashing to the floor once he landed on me so dont beleive the look of innocence!

Awwww he looks like a mischief maker! :))

I can safely say you dont know Ollie very well! He is a handful to say the least.

As Glynis may know from Facebook - He woke me up afew weeks ago by biting my nose, he did this again yesterday morning.

I love parrots but not a good idea to have one with my cats and my millie.
Our neighbours have a parrot and daisy and millie go next door, daisy pays no attention riz as the lady my mum got daisy from had a parrot but millie well my dog is stupid.
Riz has had her 5 times and she still has to go and put her nose in the cage no matter how many times she is told no, she's loves riz but he hates her rolleyes
like i said my dog is stupid and never learns :))

Haha!

I wanted to teach him how to 'meow' like a cat does... However as i dont actually own a cat, i had to make the noise myself. It now sounds as though Ollie just says meow instead of making the noise :( My plan of turning him into a cat failed... Misserably.

OLLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh Tom he's gorgeous drooldroolx)x)

ROFL so he's still waking you up like he would another bird :(|)

What if you got a recording of a cat (remember how you said whee should do that for Tommy?) :)

OLLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh Tom he's gorgeous drooldroolx)x)

ROFL so he's still waking you up like he would another bird :(|)

What if you got a recording of a cat (remember how you said whee should do that for Tommy?) :)

Yep, still waking me up like I'm a member of his flock so thats a good thing i suppose!

Yeah, or... It gives me an excuse to buy a cat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back