• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Ralph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would like everyone too meet little Ralph! He is the newest addition to our bunny family who we were able to adopt today! He only came home about half an hour ago so is settling in now!

As some of you know I recently lost my amazing little Acorn who we planned on bonding with Toffee after they both lost their cage friends. So today we adopted Ralph as Toffees new friend. He is yet to be neutered so we are going to book that in tomorrow and bond them when he is healed. Which is terrifying after we lost Acorn after her spay! But I'm sure all will go fine!

Okay..
Here he is!
image.jpg

What a handsome fella, I absolutely love Dutchies, I'm still raw after losing Betty at the beginning of the month, she was a Dutchie in a million. ;)

Thankyou very much everyone, I'm in love already!
I adore Dutch rabbits too! They are one of my favourites!
I lost my Acorn in the middle of last month too, so bringing Ralph home was very difficult. Especially having him in my room where Acorn was! But we had to think of Toffee, she's pretty much begging for a new friend now!

I LOVE the name Ralph- and it looks like it suits him too! Congratulations on the addition to your family. He is super cute.

I'm just thankful Ronnie is a similar age to Mary and is well bonded. So when Betty died, I didn't have to worry about them fretting too much as they had each other. I don't think they've noticed she's gone to be fair, every time I look in the shed, they're grooming the faces off each other! :))

Hello Mr Ralph, aren't you a beauty! :love:

He's beautiful, best of luck with his neuter i hope all goes well and him and toffee will be happy together! x

He is doing amazingly so far. Settling in really well! He took all of his veggies straight out of my hand tonight and even came over for a little bit of laptime with me:luv: just 5 minutes, but he's got a lot to get used too! Really pleased to say he's only been here just over a day! He's a confident little boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back