megazorb

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bramble

a question for all those that use it... err how do u use it ? ive been told you can only use it on rubber mats ? :D

S

sgprescue

bramble said:
a question for all those that use it... err how do u use it ? ive been told you can only use it on rubber mats ? :D
I put a thick layer of newspaper down then a good layer of the megazorb 8)

S

Starflick

I think they were maybe talking about using it in stables when you heard about rubber mats! I just used newspaper, it is really good, but too messy for me, it got everywhere!

Reaction score
What messier than woodshavings?,I was goin to buy some tomoz anythin better?

S

sgprescue

sallym said:
What messier than woodshavings?,I was goin to buy some tomoz anythin better?
Woodshavings are worse, they are a lot lighter and blow all over the place. Found the megazorb is better all round really ;)

Reaction score
OK hi Cheryl tried to catch u today but you were out,hope u r ok. R u around tomoz a.m ?

S

sgprescue

sallym said:
OK hi Cheryl tried to catch u today but you were out,hope u r ok. R u around tomoz a.m ?
I will be half way accross the country tomorow morning ;D Big piggy/bunny run organised. Been running round like a headless chicken today trying to sort this out. I will probably be home around 3.30 ish or you can always try me on my mobile.

Reaction score
I used to use it with nice thick layer of news print too. Never head the rubber mat thing before but yeah probably refering to when its used as a horse bedding

B

bramble

well thats wot i thought (use to work in stables) but the woman at the suppliers told my pet shop owner its no good for piggies/buns ect & only to be used with mats, ive been telling her how fab it was for piggies ect & she was keen to get it in & sell it to me at cost ;)

Reaction score
Thanx all I'm goin to get a sack full tomoz be glad to see the back of the woodshavings!!!

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Stupid question, but is there any possibility of getting a smaller bag than 75L anywhere?

B

BEATRICE

Ive not seen a smaller bag anywhere sorry. I know its the storage with large sack but Its so cheap I only pay £5.25 for 75litres. Do you have a friend you can share a sack with thats near you ? Just a thought. :)

S

Starflick

Nah its not any messier than shavings, not that i would use shavings with mine ;)
In fact it aint any messier than bedxcell or straw or hay I don't think, I just hate the stuff blowing about the garden in the summer and in the house in the winter!

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
BEATRICE said:
Ive not seen a smaller bag anywhere sorry. I know its the storage with large sack but Its so cheap I only pay £5.25 for 75litres. Do you have a friend you can share a sack with thats near you ? Just a thought. :)
Thanks but no
I am the only pet owner amongst my friends. I have no storage space whatsoever

What's the next best thing then?

Status
Not open for further replies.