• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meic and Roi’s Welsh Adventure

I think it’s to do with room for racing around and popcorning. A smaller space impedes this. Could you nail a bit of cage across the door? Or buy a small picket fence that you can step over when you enter.

I think it’s to do with room for racing around and popcorning. A smaller space impedes this. Could you nail a bit of cage across the door? Or buy a small picket fence that you can step over when you enter.

Good idea I will have a play around today and see what I can do

Hi well cage is only two story’s now with two big hides and few small ones.

They don’t seem to be coming out as much but maybe they need to get used to it?!

How’s often do you all change your fleece? If you don’t use fleec what do U use? :)56CA2936-0434-447E-B446-1D19C7D99BEE.png

I use wood shavings as I found I couldn't cope with the laundry when I used fleece.
With the wood shavings I do a clean of their sleeping areas every 4 days and a full cage clean every week.

Today’s set up. Lots of space for them to roam :) they now have kitty litter trays with fleece and absorbant cloth underneath 603058EA-3939-4107-B171-A9A5E374C720.jpeg

Back