• Winter is here! Make sure you piggies are safe by taking action now, for more information on cold weather protection - Click Here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Members' Recommended Vets

Siikibam

Teenage Guinea Pig
I’d like to recommend Anderson Veterinary Practice on Bromley common. I’ve only been there once (today) but I liked how the vet handles the girls, and what he told me about their health/feeding requirements without my even asking.

A general health check cost £17.50 per piggy.

125 Bromley Common
Bromley
Kent
BR2 9RJ
United Kingdom
Tel: 020 8460 7222

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
I’d like to recommend Anderson Veterinary Practice on Bromley common. I’ve only been there once (today) but I liked how the vet handles the girls, and what he told me about their health/feeding requirements without my even asking.

A general health check cost £17.50 per piggy.

125 Bromley Common
Bromley
Kent
BR2 9RJ
United Kingdom
Tel: 020 8460 7222
Done thanks!