• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Men Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... I have to be up at 6am to get the bus to have a chance of getting to college by 9:30; so it's better if I wash it now x3 sure I'm drained but it's better if I just wash it and I can have a sneaky 10 minute lie in that way...
Another reason why I need to pass this driving test. I'll be able to sleep in until 7:30! Glorious!

The joys of short hair - 2 mins under the hairdryer and a scoop of hair wax and I'm done :D

I have very curly hair so it takes half an hour to straighten it.Feeling a bit crap today.He has messaged asking how me and the kids are and has knocked me a bit.I'm just pleased he lives away so I won't bump in to him.I know if he messaged saying he would do what I wanted would take him back in a heartbeat.Missing him

I should be asleep, I grabbed 3 hours sleep this morning when I came off night shift. I'm now on rest days so I'm staying up late to turn my body clock round.

Oh sweetheart :( remember how he treated you; isn't worth letting him back in...

I'm trying to adapt on 6 hours but I'm one of those babies who gets sick if I don't get 7! :/

That's the hard thing.The only thing he did wrong was not want to move forward.He treated me like a princess and when we saw each other we only had eyes for each other.I always felt cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back