• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Michellemuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
he finally told her the rex had died and she was furious, but as i said to her well if you took more notice of the pigs you would have known a lot earlier, she said she wanted another one for her daughter( she has 2 daughters and felt it unfair one now had not got a pig) I told her when she phoned if she got another male it would in all likehood be killed or injurerd by the remaining male,( i did'nt give her chance to suggest anything else like a young one settling in) and obviously a female would get pregnant, so I said either i keep him with mine or you keep his hutch near to you indoors, and play with him and keep an eye on him this time, which is what they have done, I do ask about him all the time (think she gets fed up with me asking, but tough) so no worrys at the moment but if nay problems happen dont worry I will know about it,
sorry forgot to let you know i did think of it the other day but got distracted, naughty me I know how you all worry,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back